Today was just plain hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. The thermometer on my car today said 91, add humidity to that and it's hot. So, what's a girl to do on such a hot day? Go shopping of course!Abby and I picked up my mom and headed out to the big mall. I got several new shirts, shorts and pants. Abby got new Cinderella flip flops and I picked up a birthday present from the Disney store for Abby.
After lunch with some old friends we headed to Target to pick up a few great deals and then it was home to the bikes and sidewalk chalk. We didn't last too long outside because it was hot.
We had my parents over for dinner and while I was cooking in the kitchen Abby thought she should cook in her kitchen. It was so much fun to watch her mimic everything I was doing in the kitchen. Her food got done much faster than mine (go figure!) so here she is eating with Susie.
She must have played so hard today at the mall play structure that she tired herself right out. She asked to go to bed early and was asleep by 7pm! So that leaves me with a lot of free time to get a few things done tonight. Happy Sizzling Hot Tuesday Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment