Monday, June 15, 2009

One Summery Monday


Today was awesome. Just plain awesome. It felt like the first official day of summer vacation. It was in the 80's and we were outside all day.
Today an unthinkable thing happened. Abby and I both slept in until 8:30am! I can't remember the last time that happened. We're usually up and dressed for the day by 7:00am. We must be in relaxation mode. It felt good.
Abby heard the neighbor kids outside right at 8:30 and we couldn't get her dressed fast enough so she could go outside and play.
We had the pool out and filled with water by 10:00. We were in it several times today. We also went on lots of little bike rides to the front of the neighborhood and then after dinner I strapped her to the back of my bike and off we went for a longer bike ride.
We finished the night with a M&M ice cream bar!
Ahh...summer!

No comments: