Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Crazy Craft Day

Abby loves crafts and today was a perfect day for her. Our church was hosting a crazy craft day this morning and Abby was so excited to go.
We had so much fun. I wasn't sure what to expect, I was honestly expecting to see a few tables set up with markers and crayons and maybe a few different pieces of construction paper. I was so wrong. There were tables set up to paint t-shirts, tables to paint a wooden picture frame, jewelry making tables, foam stickers to make picture frames and cup holders. There were even little teddy bears that needed to be stuffed and dressed. And yes there were a few tables with crayons and markers.
Abby did it all! She had a blast! It was a great morning to have this because it was spitting rain most of the day. It was fun to get out and see other kids.
Here's the foam sticker picture frame. It's hanging on our refrigerator. I think Abby definitely has some creative tendencies!
After lunch we headed out to Target to pick up a few deals. I've decided that couponing is becoming a hobby for me and I love it. I got everything in this picture (4 bottles of soft soap, Crystal Light, first aid kit, Dove deodorant, Dove facial lotion and Axe shower gel) for free. In fact they ended up giving me a gift certificate for $1.83!!
So the day ends with Abby happy with her crafts and mommy happy with her deals. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where do you find all of your great deals. I love it!!!