Tonight Abby and I again had a play date. Miss Trisha and Ellie came over to play and have dinner. It seems as though its been forever since we've seen them and it felt good to have them over again. Even though its been several months, both the girls (and the moms) settled into our normal play and routine as though it had only been yesterday since we'd seen each other.We had a low key day and this is the first day that I truly feel relaxed and on vacation. We slept in until 7:30 (this is LATE for us!) then headed off to McDonalds for breakfast. The rest of the day was spent at home calling on new refinancing loans, making lunch, attempting to take naps (this didn't quite happen) and then playing with Miss Trisha and Ellie. Ahh...a day filled with relaxation and friends. We serve a good God!
Oh, one more thing. Some of you have asked for the website were I found all the Target deals. Check out the sidebar of the blogs I follow. I found the Target coupons listed on the one titled Good or Free Deals. This is a great site and has links to lots of printable coupons. Enjoy!
1 comment:
How cool you had a night with Trisha and Ellie. Man I missed out!! I am home Wednesday until 6:30pm. Let's connect. If you are nice, I might wash your car.
Post a Comment