Tonight Abby wanted to try her hand at taking pictures. Usually she just pretends to take one, but tonight she actually pushed the button. So here is a picture of me. I usually don't post pictures of myself, but I wanted to let everyone know that I am still here! :)When I got the camera back, I quickly took a picture of Abby. She looked adorable. She was putting on all the necklaces and bracelets she could find in the toy box. The headband on her head is actually a necklace that is too small for her and it got stuck on her head. She even shared the necklaces with me. Doesn't the green one look so great with my pink sweater?
On other news, I'm officially on spring break!! WOOHOO! I have the next 10 days to stay home and be a mom during the day. I'm excited to focus on Abby. We don't have any big plans, but I do have a big to-do list. We'll see how much actually gets done. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment