Monday, May 4, 2009

yep...again



Yep, it hit again. This must be our year for sickness.

I dropped Abby off at my mom's house this morning and by 8:00 she had thrown up. She proceeded to get sick several more times. I came home right after school and now we're home and she's watching Clifford. Thank goodness I have lots of videos. She's been running a low grade fever, but there's no respiratory issues, so it's NOT the dreaded swine flu! She hasn't gotten sick since early afternoon and she's been able to keep a cracker down. Dare I hope that she might be on the mend?

My mom totally ROCKS!! She watched over Abby all day and keep her quarantined in the house. These are the days I wish I could be a stay at home mom and watch over the kids myself. Thank you Lord for sending me such an amazing, loving and selfless mother!

Mom..I love you!

No comments: