
After church and after her nap, Abby was in a much better mood. She spent the afternoon playing dress up and reading stories to her doll Susie. She usually doesn't gravitate toward her dress up clothes, but this new pink one has become her favorite.
The rest of our day was pretty routine. We went for a long walk, made dinner, read the newspaper and took naps to the Detroit Tigers game. Thank you Lord for creating Sundays!
1 comment:
Hi Becky & Abby,
I love reading your posts. We hope to meet you both in person someday soon!
I especially loved reading one of your past posts about hand feeding the dog. I totally had to hand feed my dog after returning from Africa with Aliya. Pretty sure it had something to do with 'jealousy'. Anyhow, Aliya has now taken over the hand feeding process on an as needed basis. Happy Belated Birthday and enjoy your last days at school before summer break. You lucky dog!
-Amy & Aliya
Post a Comment