I love being a mom! And everything I learned about loving my daughter, I learned from my own mom. She is truly an angel from God. She has taught me so much about loving Jesus, living my life to please him and also helping to bless others with the abundance that I've been given. Thank you mom for being such an incredible role model for me. My daily prayer is to embody all these qualities so that my daughter will also grow to love Jesus more each day.
Today we had a normal Sunday, church, serving in the nursery, naps and reading the newspaper (while watcthing the Detroit Tigers). My mom was feeling better by dinner and since we were both mothers we didn't want to cook so we headed off to Pizza Hut. Then we went home for cards and presents.

Here are three generations of Jesus loving women! My beautiful mother, me and Abby.

Here's the whole gang at Pizza Hut. Dad, mom, Jessie, Abby and me.

Abby wanted to try her hand with the camera and once again she took a great picture!

Abby was so excited to give me her present. She was bouncing up and down and very excited that she was able to keep a secret.

My awesome mom had dressed Abby up in her Dutch outfit and gotten her picture taken. It turned out SO cute! I can't believe that Abby kept the secret all week!

Isn't it beautiful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment