Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat fun

Today was the day we've been waiting for! Abby donned her princess outfit and we were off to collect candy! We headed to a nearby church for some trunk or treating. I was surprised to see how crowded it was. I think every child in our city decided to go to that church for the evening. We didn't last too long. Abby filled her princess basket and was losing steam so we head to my parent's house. After showing off our candy and visiting the immediate next door neighbors, it was off to our own home. We visited our immediate neighbors here and then literally poured our candy into our bowl. Her eyes were huge while she was looking over the candy. I'm sure she'll ask for more tomorrow, but she was only allowed to have one piece tonight...and yes I had a piece after she went to bed! There are perks to being a parent.



No comments: