"Daughters are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him." Psalm 127:3
Friday, March 9, 2012
Basement updates
A couple of weeks ago I bought a closet organizer for the girl's bedroom downstairs. It's been sitting in my garage and today my amazing dad came over to install it. It looks so great! There are two matching sides so each daughter can choose a side for their clothes. It even has shelves in the middle. I love it! The girls aren't staying down there right now. I want Grace closer to me. She still occasionally needs me in the middle of the night. Abby would love to go down, but hasn't quite gotten the courage to do it herself. But, that doesn't stop her from telling everyone that it's HER room. :)
When the closet was done, Abby exclaimed that we needed to take pictures to update the blog for her cousins. She is the photographer behind all these photos. She wanted it all documented and on the blog. She took Papa's picture with the closet first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment