We were busy today! We headed out to Zeeland's Memorial Day parade this morning. We joined my brother and his family and my parents. Then we went shopping for a bit, home to have lunch, made some chocolate chip cookies, did some laundry, took naps and headed back to my parents for dinner. My grandma, aunt, uncle, cousins, and my brother and his family were all there. We ordered pizza and chomped on cookies while playing boccee ball. It was a great day! This time of year always makes me wish for summer. The weather was nice, I was home with the girls....ahhh....I can't wait for summer!
This is the best picture I could get of Grace. She was a goofy girl at the parade. She complained that the tractors and motorcycles were too loud, but the multiple bands didn't bother her at all. Silly girl!
Abby and Leah
No comments:
Post a Comment