Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rain can't keep us away!

 Today we headed to Tulip Time's final parade.  It had rained all morning and I was glued to the radar online watching the weather.  I really wanted to make it to the parade, but the weather was putting a damper on everything.  Finally the decision was made, let's go anyway.  If we get wet, we get wet.  So I pulled out the wagon and loaded the van (with kids, snacks, chairs, blankets, etc) But, then the rain stopped!  It was awesome.  We met up with our friends Beth and Kim and off we went.  We had a great time! This first picture makes me laugh out loud because none of the five kids are even looking at the camera.  But at least they're all sitting down and Grace hasn't gotten away yet. 
 Abby oohed and aahed over every float that had any "pink" on it.  It was so fun to watch her get so excited about the glittery ones.  She also loved the horses and the bands, both of which had plenty in the parade.
 Grace decided to spend her time making as many friends as she could as well as hijacking everyone else's water bottles, cookies, goldfish....you name it, she wanted it.  Silly girl!
I love this picture because Abby and Levi are waving to the parade goers and you can even see Nyah's hand in the corner also waving.  Too cute!

No comments: