Thursday, May 13, 2010

Problem solved!

As most of you know, I spend most of my summer outside in my front yard, and I love it! Abby rides her bike, swims in the pool, and draws with sidewalk chalk, all while I sit in my comfy lawn chair. Well, this summer we have Grace. I had a dilemma. Where can Grace safely sit and not get into trouble while outside. I had resigned myself to putting her in the wagon and I may still do that this summer. But! While out garage sale-ing I found a great chair for Grace. Yeah!! It looks like a lawn chair and it folds up so small. It even comes with a place to hang toys. And the best thing is you can strap her in. She's sitting it in with Abby and apparently loves it too. See, problem solved!
Abby also got 2 new princess outfits at the sales. This one is Ariel and the other one was Snow White. She was so excited that she needed to change into both of them in the car.
Last year Abby had a pair of pink cowboy boots and she loved them. She even wore them while horseback riding at CranHill. But she outgrew them and I had to pack them away for Gracie. But tonight we found another pair of pink cowboy boots! More fun is on it's way! Can you just see it a princess with pink cowboy boots. :)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

No Problem : )
I have removed you from Ethiopian Adoption Blogs.
Best Wishes!

galakoala said...

beautiful young lady!:)