Saturday, May 22, 2010

Polly Pocket Fun

This afternoon we headed over to my parents house. My mom is in the middle of planning a graduation party for our friend Abraham. The party is actually next week but we spent the day making all sort of food and desserts for it. While we were in the kitchen cooking and creating, Grace was taking a nap and Abby wandered outside to "help" Papa with the lawn. I'm not sure if she's actually providing help or just having fun, but then again...who cares. There are smiles on both their faces. We love you Papa!
Today Abby got a new Polly Pocket Lagoon set. She loves it and has been playing with it all day. It comes with several different accessories. It even has a part that when filled with water creates a waterfall complete with lights and a flamingo. Three of the parts can be filled with water and I think that might be the best part. Of course, mommy has made a rule that she can only play with it at the island. We've had several spills already. Grace also got a new toy. I had just talked about getting her a Jumparoo two days ago. Today we got one! She loves it! She's been trying to jump and bounce in her exersaucer, but this is so much more fun. When I first put her in it she wasn't sure what to do, but she quickly figured it out. It's a big contraption, but I don't think it will last for months and months so that's good. For now, my baby can bounce.

No comments: