Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cheesy, I know...

but I absolutely love it when my girls wear matching dresses. I think they are so cute! Abby loves to dress like Grace and Grace doesn't have a clue, so I'm planning on having them match for as long as I can. You will see a lot of matching dress pictures, because I have several for the summer season.

These dress were gifts from Grandpa Mike and Grandma Barb. There were matcing dresses, socks and even hair bows! Ahhh...all feminine here.

After church we changed into our Hope apparel. Yep, I'm totally trying to brainwash them. But seriously, do you think they'll go anywhere else?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look adorable! Rena is still asking to match Maryn...I think this may be the last summer so we are planning to have fun with it too!

Amy said...

Your all cheeseheads! Cute ones...but still cheeseheads. We miss you guys. When we getting together again?