Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer lovin' ...having a blast!

We texted our friends Trisha and Ellie early this morning and asked them if they wanted to go to the beach with us. They were totally available so after Grace's nap, we headed out. It was a perfect day for the water and sand. Apparently everyone in town thought the same thing because it was crowded. But we were able to find a nice spot right in front of the water. The girls ran between the waves and the sand building. Grace just ate the sand and threw it around with her hands. Trisha and I were able to connect again and have great conversation. Thanks Trisha and Ellie for such a great time!! Abby loves jumping into the waves. She did it over and over again.
Can you feel the excitement? Can her smile get any bigger? She asked to go back to the beach again tomorrow. I'm so glad we live close to the lake.
Awww mom! I just want to crawl right into that water. It looks so fun! Why do you keep pulling me back?
Grace loved the beach too. Her hands were so busy either in the sand or throwing sand, or eating sand...anything that had to do with sand. I think she might have brought the whole beach full of sand home with her in the van.
Can this smile get any bigger? Both of my girls had a great time! Don't you love the sand covering her entire face, especially her mouth?



No comments: