Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's true,

I love Sundays! My God was awesome when he created a 7th day...a day of rest. According to Abby, Sundays are known as "stay at home" days. These are my favorite kind of day. There's something to be said for spending the day with your daughters and not having to do laundry, or get groceries, or vacuum, or....
So today after church we took naps and then headed off on a walk. Abby's been in love with walking our dog lately, although I'm not sure if it's Abby walking the dog, or the dog walking Abby.
Then we headed off to the park. It was a gorgeous afternoon and it's fun to watch Abby climb, slide and swing. Grace sat in the stroller and laughed at all the kids. We topped off the day with dinner from Taco Bell. See what I mean? Sundays with the family are the best!
Abby was dancing with the music and she thought Grace should join in. She's always happy to grab Grace and pull her up.

Abby wanted to sing "Jesus is a Wonderful Savior" and then asked me to make a video. It's so cute! Although I'm sure that when she's a teenager I'm sure she'll think differently.

No comments: