We've had a pretty routine week. I was so excited about this! The past several weeks have had various activities and planned meetings, that I was happy to have a "normal" week. Here are the top five highlights of our week:1. Grace received her USCIS Immigration Green Card. We need this in order to apply for her Certificate of Citizenship.
2. Abby flew a kite this week with Papa and Nana and it went very high in the air! Abby has also declared that Nana is her special friend. She loves spending time with my mom. I love that she loves Nana.
3. I spent Friday night with my SCAM group and I love these girls! We had another single mom join us and it was so fun. But we truly are getting quite big, there are lots of giggling kids.
4. I only had a four day week with my students. Friday was an inservice day and we were allowed to leave at 2pm. I love getting home early to be with the girls.
5. I didn't get out of bed until 7:45 this morning! I was awake around 7, but all I heard was the giggling of my daughters. They were awake and giggling with each other and it lasted for 45 minutes. It was the best sound ever.
Here are a few pictures of our week.
Just another smile from my precious girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment