Sunday, May 18, 2008

May 18

So I've finally started one...a blog. I've heard so much about blogs, I thought it was time to jump on the bandwagon and get one started. Many of you know that I'm starting my second adoption. I'll be bringing home another awesome daughter, this one from Ethiopia. God has indeed been good to me.

Abby is now 2 1/2 and full of life. Right now she is busy feeding the dog from his dog bowl. It's quite a sight to see. She curious about everything and always seems to have her hands into some new adventure. She quite excited to become a big sister. She has even begun to boss her dolls around in preparation for the real thing.

I'm in the middle of completing my home study. I was fortunate to get the same social worker that I had for Abby. She's amazing and helps to keep things moving. There is still so much I have to compile for the dossier, but I'm waiting for the summer months. With all the "extra" time I'm going to be running around here and there and getting all the paperwork notarized.

I'll try to blog as things progress along. I know you're all reading this with bated breath just waiting for the next installment of the Ethiopian Sunrise! :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Becky- baited should be spelled bated...you don't have a worm hanging from your mouth!
Love you!
Mom

Misha said...

To piggy-back on your mom's comment...there's a few typos...you know me, always the grammar guru! I'm so excited to be sharing this amazing experience with you again. I can't wait to meet your Ethiopian cutie!

Becky said...

Misha...you are too funny. I went back and fixed some of my errors. Hopefully it's better now! :)