Monday, July 26, 2010

It's exactly what I've been looking for...

I know it doesn't look like much, but I've been looking for a cabinet like this one for sooo long! I finally found it at Pier One and then had to order it because there weren't any in stock. I got a call today and they had shipped it early. Isn't it lovely!! It's right by the front door and my plan is to use it to hold gloves, scarves, school supplies, keys, etc. Did I tell you it's exactly what I've been looking for? :)
In other news, we've been busy enjoying summer. We headed to a park on Sunday and it was such a beautiful afternoon. Grace loves to sit in the grass and giggle at Abby. She turned 11 months old today. I can't believe she'll be a year old next month. I feel like I lost my baby. Where did the time go?
Today was another hot day so we pulled the pool out. Abby absolutely loves the water. She was in it for several hours this afternoon playing with her neighbors. If I time it correctly, Abby will play in the pool and Grace will take a nap and I get to sit in the chair undisturbed for quite a few minutes.
My cabinet was delivered in a box and Abby quickly laid claim to it. She was so busy with her dolls and stuffed animals. She even got her markers and spent time drawing windows, tables, chairs, etc. I'm sure this box will be around for quite a while.

And I have to tell you about my deals!! Today I scored this backpack for FREE from Staples. It's a little big for Abby now, but I'm sure someone will use it. We also got quite a few deals at Target too. I love summer, it gives me more time to find the sweet deals.

No comments: