We can officially welcome Grace Elisabeth to our family!!
We passed court yesterday!!
It's been almost two years since I started the proces to adopt another daughter. Through these years God has remained faithful, gracious and loving. Today He heaped another blessing into my life. I will sing of his praises forever!
I'm not sure when I'll travel. My agency said they would call me later in the week to let me know more details. I'm pretty confident that it will be in February, just not sure if it will be the first two weeks or the last two weeks.
Isn't she beautiful?
3 comments:
she is so beautiful!!! I am so happy to hear your news!
Prayers were definately heard! All praise to God! How exciting for you and Abby! We can't wait to meet her, she is just beautiful!
Congratulations!!!! What a beautiful little one!!
-Lindsey
http://www.followingthecall.org
Post a Comment