I know. I've been ignoring the blog. But honestly, this week has been SO busy! School started up again so we had to adjust our schedule. So far I think my class will be great, but I'm withholding judgment until after September. There's always a honeymoon period...but things do look good.This week we also went to Abby's Meet the Teacher night. It was almost surreal. I actually have my daughter in school is mindblowing. Her teacher looks great and Abby's super excited because she gets her own locker (and it has a butterfly on it!!). I've also volunteered to help teach the 3 and 4 year olds at church this year so I had curriculum meeting for that too.
So with such a busy week we decided to head to Hope's 1st football game today! We had so much fun even though Hope lost in the last 50 sec. We got to see our awesome Hannah, my Aunt Eva, Uncle Cal and our amazing cousin Matt!
Here's our Hannah!! We're so excited to have her at Hope this year. We've been waiting and waiting for her to come. We can't wait to have her over on Tuesday nights to do her laundry and to entertain us! We love you Hannah!
No comments:
Post a Comment