Abby is finally down for a nap and I'm checking up on the email. Not much new has been happening here. Yesterday was spent running errands, writing grad papers, doing laundry (which we're still finishing today), grading papers, etc. It was a catch all day. I need those days to once again put life back into order. If you know me beyond the blog, you know that I am a very organized neat freak. Everything has a place and life is better when it's orderly! Since I've been so busy this week, I definitely needed a catch up day to put life back together.
3 comments:
I'm feeling very much the same way today! We even played hooky from church today, just to stay under the blankets! AWFUL!
love the picture!!!
HII BECKY, it's jessie!
i know our email doesn't always work... buttttt im sure you've heard that classes are cancelled on tuesday as well as tomorrow. i know, hope college cancel classes? unheard of. but anyways i dont know if we'll be around to come over on tuesday. emily and i still haven't gotten sick! pray we don't!! but hopefully this whole thing passes over soon, cuz i am SOO bored at home :( LOVE YOUUUU
Post a Comment