
Today in the mail I got my passport!! I had to mail my old one in because it'll expire before I have to travel to Ethiopia. This new one is good until 2018. It was such a quick turn around, it only took a week or two. They didn't send my old passport back. The paperwork included said it should be coming in a separate mailing. I would really like it back. I have so many different country stamps (Guatemala, Ecuador, England, France, Italy, etc) that I would like to keep the old one. My dad, who will be traveling with me, also got his renewed passport this week. We're set to travel! Not much has happened in the adoption world. My dossier has officially landed in Ethiopia so I'm just waiting for a referral. Abby talks daily about her new sister and it's become a nightly ritual to include her in our prayers.
Here are a few pictures of Abby from the last few days. I haven't blogged in awhile, sorry! I'll try to get back on track next week. :)
Dressing up has become one of her favorite activities. I found a Barbie cheerleader outfit at a garage sale and she loves to dress up with her jewelry and sunglasses. Watch out Miss American, Abby is hot on your heels!
Here's Abby at dinner the other night. She loves to eat yogurt and Dora is the one of choice.
Dressing up has become one of her favorite activities. I found a Barbie cheerleader outfit at a garage sale and she loves to dress up with her jewelry and sunglasses. Watch out Miss American, Abby is hot on your heels!
Here's Abby at dinner the other night. She loves to eat yogurt and Dora is the one of choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment